Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Good news ma'am, I just pulled your female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Unnerve Aerodactyl from another egg as we speak. If you want you can have both Aerodactyls. I'll start breeding the Kabuto now.

Best greetings.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
And I'm proud to let you know even more good news. I just managed to hatch a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Swift Swim Kabuto with 4 Egg Moves (including Confuse Ray, as requested) and your order is hence completed to 100% once again. If you want you can have that second Aerodactyl I hatched as well, the 6*31 IV Rock Head one, for absolutely free as a bonus.

Also, I'd actually prefer waiting for Syberia's Milotic and Newt's Sceptile for now. I'd rather give you these 2 (or 3) breeds as a sign of gratitude for the drawing request that you're currently doing for me instead. I don't think I've payed for it in any form or way yet.

Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.
Miria
Miria
Hey! Sorry I seem to have missed a lot the last couple of days. =P Hey, you keep the Aerodactyl with 6 perfect IV's It appears to have caused you quite a bit of trouble anyway. lol

I'm STILL breeding for that perfect Bulbasaur myself... it's becoming a bit of a pain. =P

Those two you've just bred are awesome though! ^_^ As always you deliver. ;)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
No need to apologize or justify yourself ma'am, it's no biggie at all.

Welp, I'm always trying to live up to my username after all.

Feel free to let me know whenever you want to trade and I'll hop online as always. Also consider these two breeds the payment for the artwork that you're doing for me. I'll gladly breed a couple more difficult breeds for you at some point for the Milotic and the Sceptile, I'm not in a hurry.

Best greetings.
Miria
Miria
I don't mind! I'll send them your way anyways, they're in my boxes waiting for you. ^_^ I've not sent you any artwork yet! Working on it though between the studying. I'm ready to trade when you are.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Ah sure, in that case I'll gladly take them of course. I just remembered that I haven't paid you anything yet for willing to do that artwork so I figured this might be a good opportunity to reward you for it. I also added a couple of brand new fossil Pokémon to my thread recently, maybe you can find 1 or 2 that you like which you could have in return for the art project?

I'm hopping online as we speak now by the way.

Best greetings.
Miria
Miria
I hope they're to your liking. ^_^ We can deal with the art stuff later! You've built up quite the trade thread now! =D

Thanks for Kabuto and Aerodactyl, they're more than perfect. ^_^ Sorry they've caused you so much trouble...
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Absolutely ma'am, they fit right into the "Nostalgia-themed" corner of my thread. I remember these 2 Pokémon from back in the day, I just had to have them. But yeah, I figured I should pay you for the artwork first since it means a lot to me. But yeah sure, I'll breed any Pokémon of your choice again whenever you want. I always give back to people that have significantly helped me out as well. And nah, it's no biggie, the thought about how people always enjoy the Breeding projects they get from is a driving force for me. I really enjoy it.

Best greetings.