august
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im sick of slow rock, im sick of quick quips
    august
    august
    sick of holdin onto nothin when i just wanna... hold_your_hipsss
    i'll try and be on smogtours most of tomorrow night if you wanna play dude, i got honor on friday night
    august
    august
    Ok bro I'll be off at 10
    august
    august
    Off work. Sorry just woke up
    where is your location from...
    Bouff
    Bouff
    what's that supposed to stand for I found some hick shit when I googled tpc
    Bouff
    Bouff
    come up to the eight four five btw or at least tell me where you're at : (
    august
    august
    Tokyo police club bro and I'm in the legend Sussex county nj
    I'm on smogtours
    august
    august
    Alright I'm still at work gimme 45 min to get home and I'll be ready
    Honor
    Honor
    dw, take your time
    august
    august
    hop on bud
    Was reading your RMT and it came to me that I'd always wondered who wrote the quote you have on your signature, the OST 4 IPL thing
    august
    august
    haha it was hipmonlee
    Thanks a lot for the nice words and motivation the other day people like you remind me why i staying on here :)
    august
    august
    no problem bro.. keep the hed up like a big koala
    ict
    ict
    i sure will, first gotta assimilate the fact i lost to a 1.5625% chance but that aint holding me back
    good to see you around mate! oras uu is a pretty fun metagame. good luck with your finals.
    august
    august
    good to see u man.. been a long time since the days we used to rule the dpp uu ladder x) glad to see im not the only fool still around from the old days
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    Haha yeah, i just got back to smogon recently. It's good to see some familiar names from the old days still here. Catch you around.
    august babyyyyyy
    august
    august
    haha been a long while since the shoddy ladder days dude.. i remember ur squad from early 08 with vaporeon and lucario.. always came down to the luke speed tie xD

how u been brother
    BrianMcCann1
    it's been good i just had a blast from the past looking at all old posts and stuff.. the good ole shoddy days wouldnt get tired of them! how about you
    august
    august
    finishin up the senior year in college, havent been around much since the cup
    you have to know everything i say is joking ilu 4ever that's why i am mean
    When are you available for our WC game ?
    august
    august
    hey bro.. would u like to play friday or maybe saturday morning?
    Go10
    Go10
    What GMT are you referrring to ? I'm available between 10.30pm to 1am gmt+2 everyday.
    Hello, we have to play for wcop, what days/times work for you?
    august
    august
    hey brother.. today for a few more hr from this post and all day sunday
    destinyunknown
    ok let's do it tomorrow sunday then, I'll probably be on all day so it shouldn't be a problem to meet
    Hey man, when is the next time you can play?
    I'm working the whole week early in the morning, so I can't stay long online, so what times can you play?
    august
    august
    i can play for the next 6 or so hour if u see this
    Since you can't from July 2nd to July 5th, what about playing July 1st? I have an exam this week and I'm very occupied with it so that's the best I can do to play before Thursday!
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    i'll be as SasukeNF on smogtours
    august
    august
    i am still available for a few hour today and also all day sunday.. sorry about yesterday i passed out early from driving all day (had to to drive 500 mile to move stuff out of my apartment)
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    aaa ok don't worry, I was trying to play yesterday because you told us before you couldn't after July 2nd. Sundays works fine for me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…