Smogon Forums

Lego
Lego
You certainly may! I've transferred up to Gen 6 now, so just stick something up on the GTS asking for a Lv 1-10 Female Cleffa and set the message to LegoFigure11, then let me know what you deposited; or if you see me online then send me a trade request (I have a bunch more Theorymon-related things to get to you).
Lego
Lego
Also I'm not sure if you saw my status, but my laptop is totally unusable so you might see a drop in my activity (using 3DS browser now lol) for a couple of weeks until I can get a replacement.
cannibal
cannibal
Cool, I'll send you a request if I see you around. :)

Sorry about your laptop. Screen breaks suck, happened to my mom once. I'm kind of afraid my own might be on its last leg too after the sounds it was making last night. :/
cannibal
cannibal
Yeah, actually my computer is still making really bad sounds, so going to avoid using it until I can replace it. Great timing, bro. XD
Lego
Lego
Messaged you on PS! as well, I should be available for a couple of hours now.
cannibal
cannibal
Thanks for filling in for me with those last couple requests. :3

Sounds like my parents are willing to help me get a new laptop but it'll probably be at least a week or so before I can get it replaced. My old one was 8 years old so I'm actually surprised it didn't crap out sooner. It has served me well. :)