Smogon Forums

D_what
D_what
Hi, and thanks! That's definitely something I'd be interested in doing (though I'd prefer if I had a draft version to read up on first, I don't know much about PU). Unfortunately I'm actually in the middle of doing some art for someone's future RMT (http://pre14.deviantart.net/dfa6/th/pre/i/2015/198/c/0/rmt_by_dunnyct-d91n86l.png) and I'm very slow at everything so I'll have to let you know when this one's finished!
D_what
D_what
Dundies
That looks awesome! I've actually been gone the past week so I haven't been able to get on Smogon or anything. Also, take your time with this please, especially if you're busy. I can always post the thread once it's done without art and then add it later.

Thank you so much!
Dundies
Hey, I'm so sorry about this, but because of the most recent tier shifts, Carracosta has become pretty broken and it most likely will be banned, meaning the current banner wouldn't really apply to the tier anymore. I wanted to get to you and tell you this as soon as possible. I could understand if you wouldn't want to, but if you're willing, could you maybe change Carracosta to Simipour or Floatzel? Thank you, and again, I'm sorry :/
D_what
D_what
Hi! That... actually works out really well. Like, really, really well. I I HATED how Carracosta was looking and it was becoming a serious stumbling block for me! And I'd heard about the suspect test a while back... things have been really busy since, so progress is slow. But the silver lining there is it's way easier to change out Carracosta for something else now, so it's not a problem :D

Ehhhh
Unless Jumpluff also gets suspected?