Kutscher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Add a space before the open parenthesis after all your replay links, otherwise they can't be accessed.
    Kutscher
    Kutscher
    o sorry, didin't realise that
    I faced u on the ladder earlier with that gyara core lol (I was the guy with the Alolan Ninetales+Pory-Z team)

That Gyara was the sole reason I've changed Surf to Moonblast on my Tapu Fini lmao
    Kutscher
    Kutscher
    i know i was relly upset about a-ninetales, but i decided to try it out, and that combo is probably what i'm going to run in the role gen 7 lol
    Np nape doesn't need cc since boosted focus blast bodies chansey anyways
    Kutscher
    Kutscher
    I know, but you will hit only chansey With The fighting stab anyway, and +2focus blast 2KO it, just like a timid CC, since CC have better acc, o prefere CC over FB
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    Fblast also lures rotom and stuffs
    if im not mistaken max hp max speed heatran is like spdef heatran but it has full speed (or at least enough for opposing max speed scizors) and in that thread yeah it looks like they fused offensive sr and stallbreaker into one set, which is labeled as offensive, and yeah, I think the stallbreaker set is better imo
    Yo man nice RMT! To answer your question I think it is a balanced team. You have an offensive core of Diancie/Drill/Manaphy and a Defensive core of Torn/Hippo/Ferro. Imo if you had Lando over Hippo for offensive presence it would be bulky offense
    To be honest I think we've cleared out the mixed sweepers. There's a very fine line between a mixed sweeper and a wallbreaker. But if Sanger or anyone else suggests anything, you can roll with that I guess. :)
    Kutscher
    Kutscher
    Yeah, i was looking for a mixed sweeper in the viability ranking, the only one that is not listed, is mega diancie, but a past discution explained why
    Canned Bread
    Yeah, Diancie's a bit of a funny case but because it's physical attack is STAB, I'd count it as a special sweeper personally. It's a little bit open to interpretation, but the general consensus as far as I'm aware is that Diancie isn't a 'mixed' sweeper since it goes max special attack.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…