Smogon Forums

MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Was particularly looking for a quick Ball Eevee, net ball Omanyte, net ball bulbasaur, repeat Charmander, Net squirtle, something like that ^^
Fiat500
Fiat500
the only thing from that list I could obtain is the Quick Ball Eevee because I have access to one in one of my FS. I'll go catch it for you, nature will be random (becuase I can't sync since I'm using Cute Charm female lure). Do you want it with HA or not?

When I'll trade it for the egg
Fiat500
Fiat500
hey, I have 2 quick ball Female Eevees. On with HA and one without (since you never told me which you wanted). If you want any other kinds of eevees or in different balls, let me know! But for now can we trade this, I need my Snover soon :P
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Yeah I need HA :) But I wanted some flawless IVs, I used a 12,5% female spread for that Snover :/ So I'd like at least 4 Flawless IVs. I'll be on in about 2-3 hours :)
Fiat500
Fiat500
lol, ok I'll breed you a 4-5 IV one :P I'll even include 4 EM (Stored Power, Yawn, Wish, Curse). I can only breed you a MOdest one though, I hope that's ok!!
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
That's fine :) I can be on in about 15-20mins, that okay for you? Sorry about not mentioning the Ivs, my mistake! :/
Fiat500
Fiat500
hi, i was out until now, anx i need to breed the eevee for IVs since it only has 2 atm (FS catch). can you wait 20-30 mins whilst I have dinner/
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Sure! But I'll give you the Snover as soon as you want, I can wait for the Eevee :)
Fiat500
Fiat500
naaa dw, when i finish eating ill ave the Eevee and we'll do everything simultaneously
Fiat500
Fiat500
18 males so far, no females yet :/
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
You sure you don't want that Snover first? :)
Fiat500
Fiat500
yea, cuz i have exams these days, today is the only day i can breed this for you, otherwise i wont be able to until the 14th of may
Fiat500
Fiat500
35 males and 1 female, but no HA. lets keep going...
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I can wait that long :) Really, take your time :) And I'm gonna disconnect in not too long, so... Your choice ;)
Fiat500
Fiat500
alright sheeesh! ahahaha I'm coming online now to get my snover, and after i'll wonk on eevee. Let me know when you're online.

Why quick ball btw?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I'll be right on :) And Quick ball cause I find it looks pretty nice for a Jolteon, and it's hasn't been done that much :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I'm on :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Oh, I thought we were doing this for the Jolteon?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
As in not today, but I don't need both ^^
Fiat500
Fiat500
like idk its your security.

Send it back when I trade you the quick ball HA Eevee