Smogon Forums

JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
what time were you thinking? and what's your timezone? i'm a bit limited on weekdays, and since i haven't had time to really prepare yet, it'd have to be later in the night for me (like midnight est) or on thursday.
JeyTheGrey
JeyTheGrey
timezone is gmt+1 (germany/france) kinda sucks cause i cant be online from wednesday till saturday and i might be working late on sunday...
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
what about this time on Thursday?
JeyTheGrey
JeyTheGrey
i'm not here... i wont even have internet... the only thing that might work is saturday but i'm not sure if i'm back by then...
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
how late will you be able to play tomorrow?
JeyTheGrey
JeyTheGrey
at around 10-12 pm gmt+1
JeyTheGrey
JeyTheGrey
so at around 3-1 hour ago from now tomorrow... if that makes sense
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I mean I don't get home from work until an hour ago at earliest and wouldn't feel all too comfortable rushing out of work to play a battle that i'd be completely unprepared for. you said you may work late sunday, but considering your timezone, that would probably still be within the deadline. is there any way something like later saturday or sunday night would work for you?
JeyTheGrey
JeyTheGrey
y i can understand... hmmm problem is that i might have night shift on sunday, until 6am... so i dont think we can play then... the thing is that idk my plan for next week yet so i'd have to ask my boss. it'd be hitting you up like spontanously and you'd have to be ready whether it's saturday or sunday (idk yet) does that sound fine?
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
times i can guarantee i'll be on both saturday and sunday are between 5 and midnight your time. if either of those are periods you may be able to pop on for an hour or so to battle, then yeah i'd be ready
JeyTheGrey
JeyTheGrey
ok i'm home right now! i'd be able to play in like 2 / 3 hours from now if that's ok (i'm on smogtours)? i have some stuff to do right now.
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
i'm heading out soon to go to a super bowl party :/