msbishop92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In 7th Gen, trades are done through the Festival Plaza, just hit the trade button and select link trade.
    Hey mate, do you mind changing your trade shop title? Mine's already Mt. Silver (it's not a huge deal, but I have artwork and everything).
    msbishop92
    msbishop92
    Not a problem at all! Just gotta think of something new real quick.
    I'm not sure about the wording of your post, do you want a replacement Destiny Knot or a replacement for what you were trying to breed?
    msbishop92
    msbishop92
    Replacement destiny knot please.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Can do, my FC is 3926-6188-2216 IGN Jebus, just send me trade request whenever
    Do you have a spitback of the Vullaby, Murkrow or Slowpoke to go with the Starly? IV's aren't a big deal, I just want the Hidden abilities and special balls(if you have females). If you want more than two items that works too.
    I do not think it would be considered a flawless 4 iv as it's a 31/x/31/31/31/x, you probably wouldn't want it. if you do though I would except any non-flawless 4iv spit back you have
    msbishop92
    msbishop92
    It doesn't have attack, so that works well enough for me if it's that exact spread. I'd like to trade for it. Pm me if you're down. Thanks!
    Hello, I am interested in that Adamant Technician Sycther if it is still available. Anything in particular would like? I don't really have many pokemon... but I might have a few pokes you can start a breeding chain with.
    msbishop92
    msbishop92
    Hmm. What do you have?
    DEMo_Gorgon47
    DEMo_Gorgon47
    Unfortunately not much... I can get you any Kanto/Kalos Starter, though only Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin, and Charmander can have good natures.

I have togepis, all guaranteed with three IV's, though the nature is iffy.

Several Jolly Gibles.

And then just some odds and ends... clearly I have a lot of breeding and work to do
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…