Smogon Forums

Ununhexium
Ununhexium
just make flygon and hypno do it
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Hypno can't edit it and Flygon is gone.. come on just help me or chances are I won't be able to talk to you for a month. Depending on how long these take, I'll be gone for a long time, and you won't help me fix that.
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
I'm on my phone
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
I have some time tomorrow so I'll help
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
I don't need you to edit anything, you just need to help me keep it all together and decide what to add and make. This will be slow but if you help it will be possible. I get that it's boring but it still has to get done
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
And what stops you from doing it both days, not like you'll actually care enough to focus tomorrow..
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Tell me why we're friends
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Because we have a lot in common and outside of this we're best friends :)

I promise when these are all done I won't need to bring it up anymore and we can stop doing it, and things can go back to normal :)
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
OK I'll see what I can do.tomorrow
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
No, I need you to do some today, right now
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
But I cant
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
IRC then. All you need to do is talk to me there and have a lot of patience... temporarily
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
You are spamming my alerts so hardcore r
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
You're spamming mine too, if we just finish the last 162 with me, I promise I will never bring it up again and things will go back to normal
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Just finish the last 162

Lol
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
I will be on #flygon... if you decide to help me today and we get it all done, then no more of this. I promise :)

Just go there and I'll explain
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Also I say last 162 because... sorry it just is. Try.
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Hey, think you can join a call in the morning to do this while we battle so it's not as boring?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
I'll try
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Meet us all there in the morning. Skype will hopefully make this fun idk anymore