Smogon Forums

Adrima
Adrima
You will clone it and then send the Totodile ?
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
Oh crap...I don't know hoe I forgot that. I'm so sorry. Can I get that to you tomorrow?
Adrima
Adrima
Sure, I will be online at the same hour. And if you could have a clone of Feebas at the same time it would be cool ^^
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
I was lucky and had some time to clone the Feebas as well. See you online later.
Adrima
Adrima
Sorry it will be difficult for me to be online today :/ Tomorrow is fine though.
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
Can you get on now?
Adrima
Adrima
I do, coming online now ^^
Adrima
Adrima
Are you online ?
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
Excellent. Be on shortly myself. :)
Adrima
Adrima
Thanks ^^
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
Not a problem! Thanks for the HP grass feebas. BTW, I would like a credit for the ditto or to have it back at some point.
Adrima
Adrima
Oh. Would you be able to wait some weeks or would you prefer to have it back now ? Because I will get my Powersaves soon and I will be able to clone myself a copy and send you the original ( and one more copy if you want ). But if you don't want me to clone it, just tell me and I will send it back to you of course
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
If you are cloning a copy I want a credit.
Adrima
Adrima
Then I will give you a credit now, but still have to decide the value. What would you think a credit means in term of pokes ? 1 Spitback or 1 Flawless ( I was thinking :
- 1 = Spitback
- 2 = Flawless or Spiback 25% Female
- 3 = Shiny
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
I would say it is worth a shiny flawless or anything less that I would want. However, if you don't agree then I would like it back today.
Adrima
Adrima
Ok then I think I'll send it back. PM me when you are online.
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
Alright then if I don't get it back within another day then I will expect the credit. It has already been a long time that you have had the Ditto.
Adrima
Adrima
It's not my fault if we have very different hours... I wanted to give it back to you yesterday but it seems you wasn't online after 3am ( for me ). Hoping we will manage to meet today, or I'll give you a credit for sure.
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
I suppose we'll see. I'm available most of today so message me when you are on please.
Adrima
Adrima
I'll be online most of the day so just give me a shout when you can trade ;)