Smogon Forums

Victini
You can pick as much as you want, just let me know in advance. Do you by any chance have a female luxury ball cyndaquil?
Gatsby
Gatsby
Yup. I do! So I'll trade you the three Ditto, two female Pinsir, and a female Luxury Ball Cyndaquil for these: Friend Ball Oddish, Fast Ball Paras, Heavy Ball Miltank, Friend Ball Sudowoodo, Fast Ball Clamperl, Heavy Ball Diglett, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Level Ball Starly, Love Ball Snubbull, and Friend Ball Taillow. Would that be OK?
Victini
ok, i'll need some time to breed them though. Do you have a female safari ball heracross? if so i'll take it instead of the safari pinsir.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Nope. I haven't seen anyone with a Safari Ball Heracross.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Hey buddy. I made a mistake. I double-checked and I actually don't have the Sports Ball Pinsir, only the Safari Ball one. Were you looking for anything else? I've also got the other gen 2 starters in Luxury Balls.
Victini
chikorita and totodile in luxury ball?
Gatsby
Gatsby
Yep! Let me know if you want one of them.
Victini
What are the egg moves on chikorita?
Gatsby
Gatsby
I can breed Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, and Leaf Storm onto Chikorita.
Victini
That would be great if you can.
Gatsby
Gatsby
And Cyndaquil will have Quick Attack, Extrasensory, Double Kick, and Flame Burst.
Gatsby
Gatsby
All right, so you're taking females of Cyndaquil and Chikorita in Luxury Balls? :) I'll start breeding them now, along with Safari Ball Pinsir. I got your three Ditto by the way and already transferred them.
Victini
yes, can we trade tomorrow? its 2am here.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Yeah, no rush. :p
Victini
i'm ready to trade the 10 apricorn pokemon you requested.
Gatsby
Gatsby
I'm ready to trade as well.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Sorry for the delay. The RNG kept trolling me, and I had to spend more than an hour on Chikorita before getting a female. That 12.5% chance...
Victini
its ok, give me 15 min and i'll be online.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Sure. Just notify me here.
Victini
k going online.