Smogon Forums

Mugenman88
Mugenman88
Well, just tell me what the pokemon is and we'll see how it goes from there
shiny finder
shiny finder
2,3 - Charmander (M) - Sassy - Blaze - 16.31.30.16.31.31 [3684]. I know it's not competitive or anything special, but I ask because I'm trying to help a friend of mine.
Mugenman88
Mugenman88
Yeah I'll do that for free. Which one one of your FCs should I add?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Great, thanks! IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374
My friend doesn't want a nickname or specific hatching location btw. I'm free now if you can trade :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
just realized you might not have wifi. Just contact me when you're available to trade :) Thanks again!
Mugenman88
Mugenman88
the problem isn't the wifi, it's fucking 502 gateway, I couldn't get onto Smogon until just now shortly after posting the previous comment
shiny finder
shiny finder
wow. Yeah it gets annoying at times. np though, I'll be around so just contact me the next time your on :) Thanks!
Mugenman88
Mugenman88
I have nothing going on tomorrow, so I'll hatch the egg then, sorry for the delay
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hey! That's great, thanks. What time is good for you to trade?
Mugenman88
Mugenman88
Pretty much any time after noon, I'll respond again when I get on
Mugenman88
Mugenman88
I'm on right now
shiny finder
shiny finder
you probably won't get this for a little while, but I'll be free for about another hour or so, then I'll be gone for a couple hours. I'll Vm you when I get back, but I'll be free tonight :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
Back. and hopefully free for the rest of the night.
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hey! Sorry, I just noticed you're online now. Do you think you could trade in like 10 min?
Mugenman88
Mugenman88
sure, I just need my charger cause my 3DS died earlier and I was too lazy to get the charger