not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… PEOPLE'S MODERATOR ELECTION 2024: CAMPAIGNING STARTS NOW (about time...)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I would rather die fighting the Viet Cong than kneel to you, Caffeine. Your fear-mongering has gone on long enough.
And your Fear Congering has gone on too much. You're in the pocket of the Congunist party, you're a traitor to the subforum. The people will not be fooled, they won't.

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

MY FELLOW PATRATS

CROOKED ASHLEY has NOT met the demands of the people!!!

We must decentralise the poll and put power BACK into the hands of the wonderful people of Smogoff.
I am proposing that instead of sending our votes to the most fraudulent candidate on the ballot, we instead vote the only way a subforum should. BY POST.

Folks, this is how we shall be voting in this election. No private messages, no behind the scenes meddling by CROOKED ASHLEY and her cronies, we CANNOT let CROOKED ASHLEY rig this election. The people deserve a people's moderator for the people!!!

In this thread: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/peoples-moderator-2024-how-to-vote-and-so-forth.3739452/ we shall make our voices HEARD!!!

In this thread we shall POST our verification, then we shall POST our vote! We shall NOT let CROOKED ASHLEY get her way. We're gonna lock her up in Trou for election fraud folks.

VOTE CAFFEINE J. BOOST FOR PRESIDENT OF SMOGOFF 2024

CaffeineBoost

THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER TO BIG ASHLEY

CROOKED ASHLEY. You're trying to fool the Smogoff people but it won't work!!!

Tell us when the votes close. We will NOT let you get away with closing the vote at the most opportune time for you. We will ensure that I win a FAIR and BALANCED election and that you will NOT steal this election from the rightful victor!!!​

I assure you, good citizens, that the votes will be fair. I have started a poll that will prove that the votes will be accurately represented.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
Tell us when the votes close. We will NOT let you get away with closing the vote at the most opportune time for you. We will ensure that I win a FAIR and BALANCED election and that you will NOT steal this election from the rightful victor!!!
yea sure sry my mistake. slipped my mind, you see...

POLLING STATIONS WILL BE CLOSED THREE DAYS HENCE (sunday night in the correct timezone) (that's mine btw)

CaffeineBoost

I assure you, good citizens, that the votes will be fair. I have started a poll that will prove that the votes will be accurately represented.
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Cancel Cult is trying to cancel the fair vote of our election!!!
He's splitting the will of the people into a thread where votes do NOT count!!!
He's posting in the votes thread to muddy the waters as to where you should vote!!!
Cancel Cult says they're an independent candidate, but they're not an independent candidate, they're a plant folks. A plant planted by CROOKED ASHLEY to undermine our efforts to make this election FAIR.

Dear Smogoffians, Badged and no,
It is time.
It is time to vote.
Remember who you are. Remember what you want. You want US, the NPC! Together, You, I, Magic Mayhem Maiden, and Smogoff, we will be strong!
MAKE SMOGOFF SMOGOFF AGAIN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)