Project Metagame Workshop (OM Submissions CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any interest in bringing back some old formats using Natdex?

Metagamiate: The premise was that all Pokémon could have access to the -ate abilities (Aerilate, Pixilate, Refrigerate). I don’t remember whether the normal ability had to be replaced with the -ate ability and I don’t remember whether -ate abilities were created for types that lack them, like Fire, Water, and Grass. A very offense-heavy meta.

Megamons: If that’s the correct name. Every Pokémon can mega evolve if holding a mega stone and there is no restriction on how many Pokémon can mega evolve on each team. Upon mega evolving it gets all stat changes, type changes, and ability changes corresponding to the stone it holds. A meta that allowed for a lot of different playstyles, like HO with Metagrossite Terrakion and stall with Sablenite Blissey.

Is there any interest in bringing back some old formats using Natdex?

Metagamiate: The premise was that all Pokémon could have access to the -ate abilities (Aerilate, Pixilate, Refrigerate). I don’t remember whether the normal ability had to be replaced with the -ate ability and I don’t remember whether -ate abilities were created for types that lack them, like Fire, Water, and Grass. A very offense-heavy meta.

Megamons: If that’s the correct name. Every Pokémon can mega evolve if holding a mega stone and there is no restriction on how many Pokémon can mega evolve on each team. Upon mega evolving it gets all stat changes, type changes, and ability changes corresponding to the stone it holds. A meta that allowed for a lot of different playstyles, like HO with Metagrossite Terrakion and stall with Sablenite Blissey.
Mix and Mega is already a thing this generation, and there's no reason to ruin metas that aren't yet a thing by attaching them to the embarrassment that is NatDex (they will also automatically not be considered OMs if they use NatDex, so even if NatDex wasn't the worst thing, it still wouldn't belong anywhere near here).

Mix and Mega is already a thing this generation, and there's no reason to ruin metas that aren't yet a thing by attaching them to the embarrassment that is NatDex (they will also automatically not be considered OMs if they use NatDex, so even if NatDex wasn't the worst thing, it still wouldn't belong anywhere near here).
Oh right, it's MnM. Not sure how I managed to forget that. I haven't seen the thread so I'll check that out. And damn, sorry for even saying the phrase "NatDex", I wasn't aware it was such a sensitive subject. Next time I won't bother asking.

edit: Turns out MnM has never been selected as OMotM in this entire generation. That explains why I forgot it existed.

Last edited:
Megapoly Morph
Rules: Species Clause, no Dynamax, same Evolution tree Clause. I do not want to see Barraskewda and arrowkuda used in the same degeneracy.
Premise: 3v3 with a twist. Pokemon in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th position essentially become part of the pokemon that comes before them. (So actually a 6v6 except three of them are not actually used.) I tried to explain it better this time. also thought Megapoly Morph would be a better name thant the previous, which was; Guardian Angel due to it being 2 pokemon essentially going in as 1.

It's like 2nd, 4th, and 6th pokemon in the team are what the pokemon gain and loses, like Megamons except you get to make your own 'megas' but also, 2 of the moves, as well as depending on the second pokemon and their lowest stat (Ie. a Relaxed Mew would make a Zacian slower, but better physical defense for example regardless of Mew's actual stats are).
Regarding how the stat changes are determined, the Lowest and Highest Stats will be applied to the pokemon in the even slot, for example, a Lax Klefki in the second slot would make a Modest Volcarona slower and take more physical damage. as well as granting it 2 moves that it can learn and it's ability

example Team:
still sweepin' (Volcarona) @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Thunder Wave
- Firey Dance
- Stored Power

Klefki
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stored Power
Note: despite Klefki's worst stat being speed, it would not hinder Volcarona as much, especialy almost every volcarona strat revolves around Quiver Dance, using Stored Power from klefki to topple anything that can take a boosted Firey Dance, and using the borrowed Prankster and Thunder wave to make sure it outspeeds, and also has better physical defense if it means anything.

Zacian 2.0 (Swampert) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Drill Run
- Liquidation
(Barraskewda's fourthmove here)
Barraskewda
EVs: 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Drill Run
(anything to cover the team )
Note: Even though they are equally formiddible, it would be Swampert's already lackluster special defense taking the hit while Speed would be make this duo essentially Zacian on crack. only when it's raining though. although the difference is that unlike Zacian, this swampert could due to a flamethrower if it wasn't for it's high HP. even with the vest,absorb takes it out regardless.

Water/Bug (Shuckle) @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Defense Curl
- U-turn
- Rollout
- Roost

Pelipper
EVs: 252 Def
Lax Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
Notes: This would just harm Shuckle's only good stats being it's Defenses, but in return, it could potentially be used to stall (Like what it already does) but it can be easily used to Set up weather, although Golisopod Could be used instead in a Mono team, giving Shuckle the needed punch for it's physical attacks, although everyone would just use it in one of the odd slots like giving Frosmoth a way to survive more attacks while lowering it's already almost useless ATK in a mono bug team.

The exact stat value has this Volcarona gains Defense equal to half of this Scizor's def, which is 164, and added together with it's 167, becomes 331, which is huge for Volcarona, but since SP.Atk is the lowest of Scizor's, which halved is 73, makes the SP.ATK of Volcarona become 296 which isn't good for Valcarona. this means Volcarona is more physically bulky although it does mean it might need a little bit more set up for Special Attacking build, but it can now take more hits in order to get there.

So essentially, Whatever is the lowest and Highest Stats of the pokemon in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th slot affect the pokemon before them similar to a Mega pokemon, making them essentially better but still taking 1 bigger hit to one of their stabs, essentially Mix and Mega combined with a few aspects of Chimeramons,

Banlist: most likely just the ubers but it depends on who is donating the moves and abilities (Cinderace/Zacian) and who is getting the benefits.

Watchlist: Ulta Beasts, Pokemon with abililites like Huge/Pure power Download and Adaptability. G-Darmanitan, the Draco and Zolts, Silvally and Type Null, Lugia, Blissey AND Ferrothorn, Pokemon with Rollout/Ice Ball in Hail and Sandstorm teams.

Last edited:
truth Groundon and Kyogre unless Primal do not do as much as Zerora and Melmetal to be fair I should have listed the more problematic ones.

You still need to explain how the stats work.

Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Psychic
- Giga Drain

Scizor
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Vacuum Wave

What are the EXACT stat values of this combo? For reference, this Volcarona has
311 HP
112 Attack
167 Defense
369 Special Attack
246 Special Defense
328 Speed

while this Scizor has
344 HP
238 Attack
328 Defense
146 Special Attack
197 Special Defense
166 Speed

You can't just keep saying "it depends on the stats". We need to know what that actually means.

You still need to explain how the stats work.

Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Psychic
- Giga Drain

Scizor
Ability: Technician
Bold Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Vacuum Wave

What are the EXACT stat values of this combo? For reference, this Volcarona has
311 HP
112 Attack
167 Defense
369 Special Attack
246 Special Defense
328 Speed

while this Scizor has
344 HP
238 Attack
328 Defense
146 Special Attack
197 Special Defense
166 Speed

You can't just keep saying "it depends on the stats". We need to know what that actually means.
The exact stat value has this Volcarona gains Defense equal to half of this Scizor's def, which is 164, and added together with it's 167, becomes 331, which is huge for Volcarona, but since SP.Atk is the lowest of Scizor's, which halved is 73, makes the SP.ATK of Volcarona become 296 which isn't good for Valcarona. this means Volcarona is more physically bulky although it does mean it might need a little bit more set up for Special Attacking build, but it can now take more hits in order to get there.

So essentially, Whatever is the lowest and Highest Stats of the pokemon in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th slot affect the pokemon before them similar to a Mega pokemon, making them essentially better but still taking 1 bigger hit to one of their stabs, essentially Mix and Mega (Similar buffs and debuffs the megastones grant, not including type and weight change) combined with a few aspects of Chimeramons (Ability and 2nd and 4th moveslot, although this is still kind of a WIP). Except, you do not need a Mega Stone in order to Mega evolve, but to be fair it could be more confusing then Chimeramon since when you send out your pokemon, the order is slightly changed (as in the sixth pokemon is able to become first). so I am apologizing that I am not as clear on this, since I want it to be balanced, since Shuckle could very well be banned since it's statline could make Ferrothorn and Blissey better stallers and be able to use 2 of Shuckle's moves instead of what they use for better PP Stalling. although it would be very funny to see a Ferrothorn become a huge threat due to the Defense Curl and Rollout combo. (For those who do not know, Defense curl slightly doubles Rollout's power, but that small change makes the move be 60, 120, 240, 480, and capping off at 960 power at the last hit, same applies to Ice ball since it is the same thing but with the Ice typing).

which could make a Hail using pokemon with Alolan Sandslash (or other pokemon that can learn Defense curl, Rollout, or Ice Ball) becould be on the watchlist because a heavy hitting Slush Rush Amoongus could be very difficult to deal with dispite how funny that sounds, even though Amoongus can already learn both moves (Defense Curl and Rollout), it can utilize Sandslash's Hail and another move for cover due to Slush Rush overriding any chosen ability for Amoongus such as it's Effect Spore, and since Alolan Sandslash can also learn Leech life, This checks most of Amoongus's weaknesses (Psychic, Flying, and Fire) although Aqua Tail is another consideration for this combo.

Alright, so you add half of the angel's highest raw stat and subtract half of the angel's lowest raw stat. That actually has some really cool implications for team building, as unlike base stats (which are rigid and identical per Pokemon) raw stats can be manipulated through EVs and Natures to customize what stats are actually carried over, sort of like Beast Boost. I like that a lot.

I just used that because I think it would be the easiest and best way to explain it, and also that is just the mega half of the stuff, which Volcarona also gains Scizor's ability as well as two of it's moves, which don't work unless they're special for it though, but like I mentioned, a Amoongus and Alolan Sandslash combination (Hail and Rollout), this would be pretty good if Amoongus's top speed of kit was more than 96.

Amoonguss @ Rock Incense Alolan Sandslash Impish Nature +DEF -SpAtk
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD +186 Def -38SpAtk
Adamant Nature
- Hail
- Rollout
- Leech Life
- Spore

One of the features that Pokemon fans have wanted, but has never seen substantial distribution is fusion. But what if we could have two Pokemon of ours fused?

Introducing

Fusionmons

A metagame in which your Pokemon are fused with another Pokemon by naming them.

To expand on that, there are 2 Pokemon to be fused. One I’m calling the basemon and the other the namemon. The facemon has the namemon added onto it. By having them fused, they have their Stats averaged, their Movepools combined, their Types combined (basemon primary type, namemon secondary Type, or primary nanemon Type if there is none) and you have the ability to choose any one of their Abilities. To summarize the stats system, it’s very simple. You take the Base Stat you want to average of the basemon and the base stat of the namemon and average them. If I were to put that in an equation, (Base Stat 1 + Base Stat 2)/2 = New Stat. Of course, this would result in some New Stats having half a point. In that case you would round down. One rule to balance this would be that you can’t have a namemon and a basemon with the same Pokemon share a team. That way you can’t have a Dark/Fire Malamar Victini and a pure Psychic Victini Malamar.

For example:

Tornadus-Therian (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Wish
- U-turn

This would take Jirachi from a Steel/Psychic type with 100/100/100/100/100/100 stats and Serene Grace and transform it to a Steel/Flying type with 93/100/100/95/92/108 stats with a choice between Serene Grace or Regenerator. It would also greatly expand its movepool, having access to all of Tornadus-Therian and Jirachi’s moves.

For another example we’ll move to

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Liquidation
- U-turn
- Knock Off

A more offensively potent fusion. This is a Ground/Water type with 69/104/121/79/110/63 stats.

Team examples:
For these I had a couple of unbans in mind. Zygarde, Magearna, Nagandel, Genesect, Landorus-Incarnate, and Cinderace.
Sun Team - https://pokepast.es/5f2d25acbb5c90aa
Rain Team - https://pokepast.es/e68460926eb5ddf6
Sand Team - https://pokepast.es/0a234e6eb9937a04
Hail Team - https://pokepast.es/234973b55a233ffa
Balance - https://pokepast.es/680ae6ccb3c67dcc
Electric Terrain - https://pokepast.es/0ea1ea0318a6ad50
Semistall https://pokepast.es/cda7e1936f6479e9

Possible Bans:

Malamar is just nasty. Having Contrary and Superpower is very hard to revenge kill. The worst combination is with Victini, who would benefit greatly from Contrary. The only upside is Malamar has middling stats in every category.

Melmetal, or at least Double Iron Bash is definitely going. The fact that you can combine Melmetal with Jirachi and then it gets Serene Grace and Trick Room is just horrendous.

Moves like Bolt Beak and Fishous Rend or the Pokemon which learn them are quite likely to receive a big ol’ hammer. They can get many ways of boosting their speed and that might make it very hard to switch into.

Quiver Dance. Being the only move to boost speed and special attack makes it very easy for special attackers to abuse it.

Zygarde gives Thousand Wave and Dragon Dance, and it takes an ability.

Questions for the community:

Does this premise need to be refined? Should other ubers like Pheromosa, Marshadow, Urshifu-Single-Strike or Spectrier be unbanned? Are there any other things that should be considered for a ban?

One of the features that Pokemon fans have wanted, but has never seen substantial distribution is fusion. But what if we could have two Pokemon of ours fused?

Introducing

Fusionmons

To expand on that, there are 2 Pokemon to be fused. One I’m calling the basemon and the other the namemon. The facemon has the namemon added onto it. By having them fused, they have their Stats averaged, their Movepools combined, their Types combined (basemon primary type, namemon secondary Type, or primary nanemon Type if there is none) and you have the ability to choose any one of their Abilities. To summarize the stats system, it’s very simple. You take the Base Stat you want to average of the basemon and the base stat of the namemon and average them. If I were to put that in an equation, (Base Stat 1 + Base Stat 2)/2 = New Stat. Of course, this would result in some New Stats having half a point. In that case you would round down. One rule to balance this would be that you can’t have a namemon and a basemon with the same Pokemon share a team. That way you can’t have a Dark/Fire Malamar Victini and a pure Psychic Victini Malamar.

For example:

Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Wish
- U-turn

This would take Jirachi from a Steel/Psychic type with 100/100/100/100/100/100 stats and Serene Grace and transform it to a Steel/Flying type with 93/100/100/95/92/108 stats with a choice between Serene Grace or Regenerator. It would also greatly expand its movepool, having access to all of Tornadus-Therian and Jirachi’s moves.

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Liquidation
- U-turn
- Knock Off

A more offensively potent fusion. This is a Ground/Water type with 69/104/121/79/110/63 stats.

Team examples:
For these I had a couple of unbans in mind. Zygarde, Magearna, Nagandel, Genesect, Landorus-Incarnate, and Cinderace.

Possible Bans:

Malamar is just nasty. Having Contrary and Superpower is very hard to revenge kill. The worst combination is with Victini, who would benefit greatly from Contrary. The only upside is Malamar has middling stats in every category.

Melmetal, or at least Double Iron Bash is definitely going. The fact that you can combine Melmetal with Jirachi and then it gets Serene Grace and Trick Room is just horrendous.

Moves like Bolt Beak and Fishous Rend or the Pokemon which learn them are quite likely to receive a big ol’ hammer. They can get many ways of boosting their speed and that might make it very hard to switch into.

Quiver Dance. Being the only move to boost speed and special attack makes it very easy for special attackers to abuse it.

Does this premise need to be refined? Should other ubers like Pheromosa, Marshadow, Urshifu-Single-Strike or Spectrier be unbanned? Are there any other things that should be considered for a ban?
I'm pretty sure this already exists on ROM (Random Other Metagames) as Frantic Fusions, but there is a tiny chance that I could be wrong.

Due to how similar my ownidea is to the Frantic Fusions, would mine not be good enough to be different since the only difference is that it has to have 2 moves from both as well as an ability to give what would be used?

Megapoly Morph
Rules: Species Clause, no Dynamax, same Evolution tree Clause.
Premise: 3v3 with a twist. Pokemon in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th position essentially become part of the pokemon that comes before them. (So actually a 6v6 except three of them are not actually used.) I tried to explain it better this time. also thought Megapoly Morph would be a better name thant the previous, which was; Guardian Angel due to it being 2 pokemon essentially going in as 1.

It's like 2nd, 4th, and 6th pokemon in the team are what the pokemon gain and loses, like Megamons except you get to make your own 'megas' but also, 2 of the moves, as well as depending on the second pokemon and their lowest stat (Ie. a Relaxed Mew would make a Zacian slower, but better physical defense for example regardless of Mew's actual stats are).
Regarding how the stat changes are determined, the Lowest and Highest Stats will be applied to the pokemon in the even slot, for example, a Lax Klefki in the second slot would make a Modest Volcarona slower and take more physical damage. as well as granting it 2 moves that it can learn and it's ability

example Team:
still sweepin' (Volcarona) @ Wise Glasses
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Thunder Wave
- Firey Dance
- Stored Power

Klefki
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stored Power
Note: despite Klefki's worst stat being speed, it would not hinder Volcarona as much, especialy almost every volcarona strat revolves around Quiver Dance, using Stored Power from klefki to topple anything that can take a boosted Firey Dance, and using the borrowed Prankster and Thunder wave to make sure it outspeeds, and also has better physical defense if it means anything.

Zacian 2.0 (Swampert) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Drill Run
- Liquidation
(Barraskewda's fourthmove here)
Barraskewda
EVs: 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Drill Run
(anything to cover the team )
Note: Even though they are equally formiddible, it would be Swampert's already lackluster special defense taking the hit while Speed would be make this duo essentially Zacian on crack. only when it's raining though. although the difference is that unlike Zacian, this swampert could due to a flamethrower if it wasn't for it's high HP. even with the vest,absorb takes it out regardless.

Water/Bug (Shuckle) @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Defense Curl
- U-turn
- Rollout
- Roost

Pelipper
EVs: 252 Def
Lax Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
Notes: This would just harm Shuckle's only good stats being it's Defenses, but in return, it could potentially be used to stall (Like what it already does) but it can be easily used to Set up weather, although Golisopod Could be used instead in a Mono team, giving Shuckle the needed punch for it's physical attacks, although everyone would just use it in one of the odd slots like giving Frosmoth a way to survive more attacks while lowering it's already almost useless ATK in a mono bug team.

So essentially, Whatever is the lowest and Highest Stats of the pokemon in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th slot affect the pokemon before them similar to a Mega pokemon, making them essentially better but still taking 1 bigger hit to one of their stabs, essentially Mix and Mega combined with a few aspects of Chimeramons,

Banlist: most likely just the ubers but it depends on who is donating the moves and abilities (Cinderace/Zacian) and who is getting the benefits.

Watchlist: Ulta Beasts, Pokemon with abililites like Huge/Pure power Download and Adaptability. G-Darmanitan, the Draco and Zolts, Silvally and Type Null, Lugia, Blissey AND Ferrothorn, Pokemon with Rollout/Ice Ball in Hail and Sandstorm teams.

Last edited:
two ideas cross my mind:

Power Stacker

a National AG format Metagame

Things such as mega evolution, Zmoves, and Dynamax are usable on the same pokemon

Rayquaza (the ability to stack all 3 power-ups due to its mega evolution requirement is enough to warrant this)

-Mega evolution takes priority over Gmax form, however the Gmax moves will still be usable.

-Z moves will boost the power of a max move and add Z to the beginning much like it does for moves such as splash in sun and moon (Z moves only take priority on pokemon specific Z crystals)

Monthly Unbound Meta

Think of what pure hackmons is to BH in terms of what is banned, extend that to other metagames when using unbound.

this does not make every metagame an AG format if it is in OU format, the Unbanned pokemon for the metagame are those banned in specific, and the pokemon from OUBL, Ubers would still be banned in that metagame

Endless Battle Clause

Sleep Clause

Power Stacker

a National AG format Metagame

Things such as mega evolution, Zmoves, and Dynamax are usable on the same pokemon

Rayquaza (the ability to stack all 3 power-ups due to its mega evolution requirement is enough to warrant this)

-Mega evolution takes priority over Gmax form, however the Gmax moves will still be usable.

-Z moves will boost the power of a max move and add Z to the beginning much like it does for moves such as splash in sun and moon (Z moves only take priority on pokemon specific Z crystals)
This would be too broken.

Monthly Unbound Meta

Think of what pure hackmons is to BH in terms of what is banned, extend that to other metagames when using unbound.

this does not make every metagame an AG format if it is in OU format, the Unbanned pokemon for the metagame are those banned in specific, and the pokemon from OUBL, Ubers would still be banned in that metagame

Endless Battle Clause

Sleep Clause
So you're saying to expand BH to other metas? Probably not.

So you're saying to expand BH to other metas? Probably not.
My bad, Should have worded it more properly. What I was trying to say was the banned pokemon of a metagame would be unbanned in the unbound versions. (Some examples being No guard being allowed in unbound AAA, or Kangaskhanite being allowed in unbound MnM) and some clauses do get to stay (stuff like no dynamax is a given to remain on OMs unless said otherwise)

Introducing

Fusionmons

For example:

Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Wish
- U-turn

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Liquidation
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Team examples:

Possible Bans:

A little team I wanna show,a HO that might be really strong (i think)

74,98,63,123,84,83 CLEFABLE (Blacephalon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Mind Blown
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
With now the Fairy Ghost type,Blaceffable become more weak but gain Mindblown MagicGuard that is absolutely OP.And Since Clef have a really good Movepool,Blace can get some new move to play with that make him a threat.

66,132,105,76,88,70 Sirfetch'D (Tapu Bulu) @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Grassy Glide
- First Impression
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
Grass/Fight
Im not sure about this one but still.

137,10,120,42,182,30 Shuckle (Blissey) (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Natural Cure
Impish Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Sticky Web
- Knock Off
Normal/rock
Suprise now one have talk about Blissey.Anyway,here a screen placer that give a good oppurtunity to let Bulu Set Up a Sword Dance and just sweep everything with is move.An incredible Bulk and accest to web and Screen.

79,115,105,59,55,79 Kartana (Azumarill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Smart Strike
- Liquidation
- Aqua Jet
Water/Steel
OMG,Basically 230 base Attack and Belly Drum...On screen,that shit is just to Scary.He just look at you and you AND your whole family just eradicate from the surface of the earth.......BRUUUUUUH Ban that like Right now!

I need to go but man...There are a lot of think that might be op...

Lost Mayhem

This metagame is a little bit more simple. All pokemon get acces to all moves of their hidden power type minus Signature, Dyna/Gmax and Z moves unless they can already learn it, like for example a Hidden Power Fire Swampert can learn Fire Punch or Flare Blitz, but cannot learn Pyro Ball ), although a Hidden Power Fairy Urshifu can learn Play Rough and Moonlight, but to keep this from getting too stale, why not include some scrapped/lostmons into the fun, although I am not sure how I am going to do this since I do not think they have any stats or anything saved.

if not then rename to True Hidden Power or something. just allows more options and cover for pokemon, like what if you feel if a pokemon with an -ate ability doesn't get a good enough Normal type move to use or abuse (like Hyper voice or Rapid spin for example) or if you feel Swampert or Ferrothorn should be more of a Stall Wall, this would also allow pokemon to get more STAB moves like Zacian with bullet punch or something along the same lines. I need more thoughts into this one since by technicality anything can learn any non Signature/Z-move/Max or Gmax attack of the same type their hidden power would be. not sure if this is actually ta thing already or not.

All pokemon get acces to all moves of their hidden power type
Good idea, though I fear it might be too similar to Sketchmons. Both this and Sketchmons have the basic premise of "you can put basically any one move you want on each of your Pokemon" with the only differences being that this meta allows you to put more than one new move on a Pokemon provided they're the same type, while also not allowing new Normal or Fairy moves. The limit to Normal moves it probably the biggest difference, though it might not be enough for the metagame approval team.

minus Signature
Bad idea.

Hidden Power Fairy Urshifu can learn Play Rough and Moonlight
Hidden Power Fairy doesn't exist.

but to keep this from getting too stale, why not include some scrapped/lostmons into the fun
No.

(Balanced/Pure) Glitchmons
A national dex AG Metagame.
There are many cases of pokemon that are illegal, but not exactly hacked, Missingno. being a popular example. What if those glitched pokemon were allowed?
Pokemon are allowed to be under the effects of glitches, as long as they follow the rules of the generation that they are from to have the glitch.
Meaning pokemon such as Q in pokemon red and blue (which assumes the form of charizard) will always have the hidden ability for charizard. Moves from previous evolutions will be allowed (this includes moves that normally crash in pokemon yellow which are attacks or status moves in red and blue, more often than not if it has a non-crashing equivalent in a different version, that is the one used by all glitchmon in the OM)
Nonexistent, OHKO Clause, Evasion Move Clause, Forme Clause, Team Preview, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Sleep Moves Clause, Dynamax Clause, Endless Battle Clause, Crash Clause (no crashing moves)
Nonexistent, Team Preview, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Dynamax Clause, Endless Battle Clause, Crash Clause

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)