Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

That bg claim is well telegraphed and is another lie to stall.

I told you exactly that before. They were setting up to claim it since the beginning of d2.

What kind of dumbass choose to protect me over innocence child?
Claim set up was planned d1. Because it's true. Do you not think you deserved to be protected? Would you have protected innocent child?

Well this game Sk isnt immune or bullete proof. Doesnt help with town solve makes sense as well. So I'm going to tentatively assume sultan was mafia target.
Look at this
He was preparing to claim SK is strongman and he bg-ed bloodyrain. That was on the walls.

If he didn't bg bloodyrain or skook then this his claim about SK no immune is a lie. If he did then his other claim of bging me is a lie.
Either way there is a lie.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This feels like a question for feeling out if I should be tonight's lynch or not. Ideally, a bodyguard role could prove itself so mislynch or lose scenario would be best logistically. However if you feel it will help read the entire game better knowing for sure, maybe mislynching me before then is better. Lynching me today is a mistake though when there's a good chance of me just dying to night kill.
actually no, I wasn't thinking about lynching you tonight when I asked you that question. it was literally after how long of no results should we lynch you.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Now announcing the current votecount:

JALMONT [4] - Panic Station, heuryalone, somitomi, UTO
somitomi [1] - Fenrir Aesir
heuryalone [1] - Cancerous
Fenrir Aesir [1] - Thunder~BALLZ
Cancerous [1] - smogon account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)