NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
A few things

First, it's come to my attention that actions need priority. This should sort everything out:

+1: Roleblocker
0: Everything else
-1: Reloader
-2: Faction Kill

Will update OP with this.

Second, if for any reason you cannot bold your votes, notify me of your vote change via discord or tag me in the vote

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Vote Count:
Duskfall [4] - Haruno, Hawkie, HeaLnDeaL, Clarinet
ThunderBALLZ [3] - Moody, Texas, U-Turn Out
Texas [2] - Apricity, ThunderBALLZ
Haruno [1] - Duskfall
Cancerous [1] - Energy

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Take chunks of ten at a time, actually pay attention to the thread and read as the thread goes every so often, dedicate 30 mins to keep up a couple times a day

It's really not that hard, you just can't blast it all in one go

I think I'm fine with getting tbz/haruno slots out of the way even though it feels a bit lazy, duskfall may well be scum but I don't feel good voting with haruno to lynch him d1 in a setup with a cop

texas I think has been a bit sketchy but nowhere near top of the list, healndeal isn't that suspicious when I take a step back

also cancerous feels weird but idr his meta, I think we last played noc together in that one residays game ?

I think he just wants to communicate that he's thinking hard about this
This is true

Im in that weird spot where I’m not really stuck with my reads. I know what my reads are. I’m just thinking about the worlds that maximize my chances of winning if I’m right and minimize the damage that I’m doing if I’m wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)