NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asek/Twin/Meow/Moody were the scum, iirc?

acidphoenix can we get a vote count?

Meow
rvs bloody, then immediately anti lots of town folk, but also tries to buddy proph a little Maybe the entire post thing was town, which would make bluedoom lower priority. More support for that theory is asking texas about champ - then jumps to agree there. Some on xnadrojx later. Continues being pro-bluedoom, so ??? there. Is also still anti-bloodyrain10001.
I'm seeing chunks of fluff and chunks of goading town into being anti-other-town. Esp. with knights/bloody
Interference with reading bloody as town appears consistent. A part of me feels either that's hardcore tunneling of someone they could just nightkill, or that's serious bussing. Then I reread bloody's claim while making this and, hardcore tunneling it probably is.
"Both of the above votes confuse me" right after I changed to meow and texas changed to twin. So, uh, tunneling, then?
"there's no point in trying to dissect anything metal sonic says or does" which with the previous post, seems damning of MS. Though the ruby thing means I'm not as sure.
Also tried to defend town a little from "oog stuff" so, scum buddying each other this game?
Agrees on bloody/fh as scum, but not bluedoom. Also calls my going after MS as tunneling, despite what he's doing to bloody.
Briefly seems to distance himself a little from MS? Maybe realizing the teaming up? Except no, he quickly defends MS again. Despite trying to inject discord in villager-villager defenses.

Conclusion: I think MS is a good next lynch - or a target for bloody.

BLOODYRAIN10001 : Target MS with the kill. If bloody dies, then we have two more days, basically. With Haruno as a distant last option for voting, after the others.
So, Bloody says Haruno should have gotten a refresh? Haruno have you used it, and if so, on who? If not, please use it on bluedoom.

____

Moody is next.

Moody:
also anti-xnadrojx; definitely pro-bluedoom early. Also antagonistic to hitmonleet early. Approves of Haruno as town inspecting texas, yet haruno still lives.

Conclusion: If bluedoom is scum, then ... maybe Haruno? (Have scum forgotten how to not buddy?)

BLOODYRAIN10001 Haruno Take who I asked you to target, and swap them. Haruno on MS, bloody on bluedoom.

Dear Earlio,
You are Marie Jolene, the Mafia Weapon Vendor JOAT.

You love war. So when this one broke out- a secret war, but still a little war in your eyes- you had to join. And your weapons are perfectly suited to the task.

ABILITIES
Vest Booth - Anyone who targets you the night you use this ability will receive a BPV item. A BPV item protects from one kill, then is consumed.
Stopper Booth - Anyone who targets you the night you use this ability will receive a Stopper item. A Stopper item prevents item use, item passing, and ability use from a targeted player, but then is consumed.
Gun Booth - Anyone who targets you the night you use this ability will receive a Gun item. A Gun item can be consumed to kill target player. If more than 2 players of your alignment target you the night you use this ability, no players of your alignment will receive a Gun.

bluedoom will die in two nights n.n

ag dies now, all abilities used

living players: 8
dead mafia: 5
dead town: 7

Dear Aura Guardian,

You are Mister Rogers, the Town Friendly JOAT.

Self-explanatory flavor tbh

ABILITIES

Friendly Neighbor - Target a player. That player will be informed that you are town using a Friendly Neighbor ability.

Neighborizer - Target a player to receive a private chat with them.

Bodyguard - Target a player. If they would die, you will die instead.

all abilities used

threadstate might get updated sometime tomorrow in op but for now you get the above gist

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh I don't remember why exactly but I remember determining with Proph that he was town

Champ flipped conf town right

So lynch order should be

Bloody --> Haruno --> (bluedoom dies)

which takes us to LYLO assuming two successful scum kills (let's say me and champ)

leaving Former Hope / Hitmonleet / Metal Sonic

in which case scum can have the win cause they'd have played great and we'd be determining whether Former would out toni as scum or whether metal sonic would pass me a kill immunity on night 1 as scum, or if hitmonleet was literally scum again

Vote Bloodyrain

I mean, the me= scum argument isn't just the tony thing. But rather I would pass Proph a BPV and then idle my thief action while allowing my faction to waste a kill on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)