rock bottom (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
updated with all my battle ready stuff. looking to acquire premier ball mons with viable abilities and hopefully some egg moves

I am interested in your Modest Celesteela, but I also want to ask you: are you planning on catching the other one Sassy 0-1 speed IVs, because I am much more interested in that.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Updating since I found my spread to work for genderless mons :mad:

+
Magnezone
@ Choice Specs
Magnet Pull/Sturdy
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Ground
- Volt Switch

+
Magnezone
@ Choice Specs
Magnet Pull/Sturdy
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 | 00 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Ice
- Volt Switch

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Please CMT for Muk, Nihilego, and HP Ice Magnezone. Thank you!
hey, would you be willing to breed me the following males?

rowlet
jolly
ivs: 31 SpA
confuse ray, defog, baton pass, haze

litten
adamant
body slam, crunch, fake out, revenge

popplio
modest
ivs: 30SpA
charm, amnesia, perish song, aqua ring

the rest of the ivs dont matter so it should be fairly easy and quick.

hey, would you be willing to breed me the following males?

rowlet
jolly
confuse ray, defog, baton pass, haze

litten
adamant
body slam, crunch, fake out, revenge

popplio
modest
ivs: 30SpA
charm, amnesia, perish song, aqua ring

the rest of the ivs dont matter so it should be fairly easy and quick.
Hi I dont actually have a litten though, but I wouldnt mind doing those projects for your lovely shinies. Maybe we can do a 2 for 2 instead?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hi I dont actually have a litten though, but I wouldnt mind doing those projects for your lovely shinies. Maybe we can do a 2 for 2 instead?
sure. or i can give you a litten to start you out. let me know.

but lets def move forward with the other 2, and thanks a ton

sure. or i can give you a litten to start you out. let me know.

but lets def move forward with the other 2, and thanks a ton
Alright! Ill PM you when I've finished the rowlet and poplio :) and we can trade the frist two, then you can pass me a litten and we can carryon from there. Thanks!

EDIT
Also, I realise I the mag I requested is HP Ice, where I want HP fire. As such, could I ammend the 3 mons I want to be HP Ice Nihilego, Alo-Muk, and Jolly Lux ball Terrak? Thank you!

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Alright! Ill PM you when I've finished the rowlet and poplio :) and we can trade the frist two, then you can pass me a litten and we can carryon from there. Thanks!

EDIT
Also, I realise I the mag I requested is HP Ice, where I want HP fire. As such, could I ammend the 3 mons I want to be HP Ice Nihilego, Alo-Muk, and Jolly Lux ball Terrak? Thank you!
yup or i could breed you a hp fire one, thats fine too. but we can go 1:1 on any pokes you want so just let me know before we trade which ones youd like

yup or i could breed you a hp fire one, thats fine too. but we can go 1:1 on any pokes you want so just let me know before we trade which ones youd like
but it wouldnt be shiny would it? (Actually Im ok with non-shiny also). Btw, I'm a bit busy these few days. Will probably have the rowlet and poplio ready around tuesday

na i can do shiny hp fire magnemite its no big deal
Hi Mattapod, its gonna take a while. The rowlet 87.5% male chance is really buggering me up

EDIT
Suddenly got lucky. Rowlet and Poplio are ready. That is assuming you're ok with male babies? You didn't state in the requirements :)

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hi Mattapod, its gonna take a while. The rowlet 87.5% male chance is really buggering me up

EDIT
Suddenly got lucky. Rowlet and Poplio are ready. That is assuming you're ok with male babies? You didn't state in the requirements :)
actually i did state that i prefer males so its perfect! im gmt -5 and can trade at any point in the next 12 hours

Hi Matt. You told me to come here for the ditto. I'm not home yet but I will be later tonight (9:30-10 EST). If you're available, that'd be awesome

Hey, I'm gonna be pretty free today, I can do some breeding projects for ya, free of charge. Sadly, I don't have Pokebank.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
starting my collection over with ot: matt. all new errthang. gonna focus on battle ready mons, and go thru the whole national dex and breed the most badass mofos you all ever saw. started today out with these 4 venusaur sets

Venusaur

+
Chlorophyll - Bold - 31/00/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Giga Drain, Ingrain, Sludge Bomb, Synthesis
EMs: Amnesia, Giga Drain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm

+
Chlorophyll - Modest - 31/00/31/HT/31/HT
Hidden Power Fire
252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Giga Drain, Hidden Power, Sludge Bomb, Synthesis

+
Chlorophyll - Modest - 31/00/HT/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hidden Power, Protect, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb

+
Chlorophyll - Calm - 31/00/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Giga Drain, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb

Hi,
I would request a Trick room Ditto

'Brave MD'
Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/00

Desposited a male Lvl. 1 Aron
IGN is May, FC:3909-8095-7641

Thanks a lot for you help :-)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hi,
I would request a Trick room Ditto

'Brave MD'
Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/00

Desposited a male Lvl. 1 Aron
IGN is May, FC:3909-8095-7641

Thanks a lot for you help :-)
youre welcome but it was sniped. could you just post on my wall instead of my thread.. deposit a mudbray or something found in sumo. let me know when its there

Hey man,

I really like your Landorus:

Landorus-I
Sheer Force
Timid Nature
31/00/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
Superpower, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Iron Tail
OT: Matapod | ID No. 33555
Notes: RNG abuse on Dream Radar/White 2 version.

Would you like any of the below for Landorus?

Sharpedo - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Waterfall/Crunch/Psychic Fangs/Protect
Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect
Raichu - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)