~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Hey there, can you cmt for the timid blitzle with grass hp, please?
Sure, you've got a rather lovely collection! ^_^

I'm specifically looking for a few mons (or breeding projects), have you seen my wanted list if there's any mons there that you know you have?

Sure, you've got a rather lovely collection! ^_^

I'm specifically looking for a few mons (or breeding projects), have you seen my wanted list if there's any mons there that you know you have?
Thanks, you too. :)

Hmmm..... Let's see.....
Well, I have a male totodile in a dive ball, but it doesn't have metal claw. Plus it has an adamant nature, instead of the jolly nature.

Should I breed the one on your wish list?

Thanks, you too. :)

Hmmm..... Let's see.....
Well, I have a male totodile in a dive ball, but it doesn't have metal claw. Plus it has an adamant nature, instead of the jolly nature.

Should I breed the one on your wish list?
I've actually got that Totodile on the way! ^^ However, would you be interested in breeding this one? (I saw you pretty much have one of these already?)

Hoothoot (moon ball): Modest, Insomnia, Hidden Power Ground, Night Shade, Mirror Move, Whirlwind, Defog​

If you don't feel like HP breeding I can make do with a regular 31/x/31/31/31/31 and breed the HP myself. ^_^ I was actually interested in a few more whilst looking through your thread.... female Anorith in net ball, female dodrio in level ball and a female clamperl in dive I think? :D Is there more stuff you like from me?

I've actually got that Totodile on the way! ^^ However, would you be interested in breeding this one? (I saw you pretty much have one of these already?)

Hoothoot (moon ball): Modest, Insomnia, Hidden Power Ground, Night Shade, Mirror Move, Whirlwind, Defog​

If you don't feel like HP breeding I can make do with a regular 31/x/31/31/31/31 and breed the HP myself. ^_^ I was actually interested in a few more whilst looking through your thread.... female Anorith in net ball, female dodrio in level ball and a female clamperl in dive I think? :D Is there more stuff you like from me?
Hmmm..... (thinking)..... Sure. I would be more than happy to breed the hoothoot with Ground Hp (since I have a shiny ditto with ground hp). :D

As for your other question,

Let's see..... Hmmm.....

Female Anorith (net ball) for the Quite Dream ball Munna
Female Doduo (Level ball) for the Timid Luxury ball Scatterbug
Female Clamperl (Dive ball) for the Careful Dream ball Alomomola

Would that be okay with you?

Hmmm..... (thinking)..... Sure. I would be more than happy to breed the hoothoot with Ground Hp (since I have a shiny ditto with ground hp). :D

As for your other question,

Let's see..... Hmmm.....

Female Anorith (net ball) for the Quite Dream ball Munna
Female Doduo (Level ball) for the Timid Luxury ball Scatterbug
Female Clamperl (Dive ball) for the Careful Dream ball Alomomola

Would that be okay with you?

Sure, I'll get breeding. ^_^

Got your mons ready, Scatterbug, Alomomola and Munns. Had to re-breed the Blitzle with HP grass as it had 30 HP (prefer 31! ;) ) and no egg moves so it's new and improved. =P Ready when you are mate!
And I got the mons ready too.

The hoothoot is a female
Moon ball
HP: Ground 60
Keen eyes
IV's: 31/22-23/31/30/30/31
TM: Hidden power
Egg moves: mirror move, night shade, defog

Last edited:
And I got the mons ready too.

The hoothoot is a female
Moon ball
HP: Ground 60
Keen eyes
IV's: 31/22-23/31/30/30/31
TM: Hidden power
Egg moves: mirror move, night shade, defog
That's great! =] I'll live without Whirlwind as an egg move and I'll use an ability capsule to get Insomnia. What nature does she have and all? When would you like to get the trading going? Added ya!

Updates!

Eveee
Lvl. 1
OT: Iris
Nature: Modest
Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Hidden Power Flying
Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Wish

------------------
#1.
Geodude
Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Autotomize, Curse, Flail, Hammer Arm

#1.

OT: Iris
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Autotomize, Curse, Flail, Hammer Arm

------------------

#1.
Psyduck
Lvl. 1
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31 - Hidden Power Grass
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Clear Smog, Future Sight, Simple Beam

#2.
OT:
Miria
Nature: Timid
Ability: Cloud Nine
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Clear Smog, Future Sight, Mud Bomb

------------------

#1.
Venonat
Lvl. 1
Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 - Hidden Power Ground
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Morning Sun, Rage Powder

#2.
OT:
Miria
Ability: Tinted Lens
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Morning Sun

------------------

#1.
Lapras
Lvl. 1
Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry, AncientPower

#2.
OT:
Miria
Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Horn Drill, Curse, Avalanche, Dragon Dance

-----------------

#1.
Vulpix
Lvl. 1
Ability: Drought
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Power Swap, Disable, Heat Wave

#2.
Vulpix
Lvl. 1
Ability: Drought

#3.
Vulpix
Lvl. 1
Ability: Flash Fire

-------------

Cranidos Lvl. 1
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Crunch, Hammer Arm, Whirlwind

--------------

#1.
Phanpy
Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pickup
Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Head Smash, Play Rough, Counter

#2.
OT:
Miria
Ability: Sand Veil
Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Head Smash, Play Rough, Body Slam

That's great! =] I'll live without Whirlwind as an egg move and I'll use an ability capsule to get Insomnia. What nature does she have and all? When would you like to get the trading going? Added ya!
Huh? (Reading and checking the previous posts)

Uh oh! Sorry about that! (For not breeding the egg move whirlwind and the ability insomnia) (laughing nervously) ^^;

I should have payed more close attention on what I have read.

Do you want me to try re breeding it again?

EDIT:
I can trade right now.

Huh? (Reading and checking the previous posts)

Uh oh! Sorry about that! (For not breeding the egg move whirlwind and the ability insomnia) (laughing nervously) ^^;

I should have payed more close attention on what I have read.

Do you want me to try re breeding it again?

EDIT:
I can trade right now.
Hehe, it's fine! As long as the nature is the right one I won't have to re-breed! ;) Sorry I've been hard to get hold of it seems...

Hehe, it's fine! As long as the nature is the right one I won't have to re-breed! ;) Sorry I've been hard to get hold of it seems...
That's okay. And yes, it does have Modest. ;)

EDIT:

I'll be on the wifi in a few minutes. ^^

EDIT:

Miria - Thank you for the mons. Enjoy your new ones. ;)

Last edited:
Hi there, can I request your Self-Destruct Snorlax again?

I can help out with the Cranidos, or any other breeding project you need currently :)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hi there again. ^^ Do the Pokémon on your wants list need to be female? Or doesn't it really matter?

Either way, I can do these for you if you want:

Chikorita
Mareep
Wingull
Bagon

Let me know. :)

Hi there, can I request your Self-Destruct Snorlax again?

I can help out with the Cranidos, or any other breeding project you need currently :)
Sure, still need the Cranidos breeding project. ^_^

Hi there again. ^^ Do the Pokémon on your wants list need to be female? Or doesn't it really matter?

Either way, I can do these for you if you want:

Chikorita
Mareep
Wingull
Bagon

Let me know. :)
Unfortunately, yes! =P But I realise the pain in breeding for that Chikorita. lol Can pay in kind for the time though! I'd be very happy if you could take them projects though yeah! =D

I see you have a Murkrow. If I could get one with its hidden ability and brave bird along with 5 IV no special or 6 IV I would trade. I know nothing about breeding but I have shinies events and such

I see you have a Murkrow. If I could get one with its hidden ability and brave bird along with 5 IV no special or 6 IV I would trade. I know nothing about breeding but I have shinies events and such
The ones I have listed in my thread are the ones I can breed, not really taking on other breeding requests as I simply don't have the time to breed anything new or make adjustments. :) Don't know by heart what moves my Murkrow have at the moment? And do you have anything off my wants list by any chance?

I'm interested in the Buneary and Scraggy. I have some breedables to trade, if you want them
Currently only trading for things on my wants list, you're welcome to take on a breeding project for me is there's nothing there that you currently have and you still want my mons on offer. :)

The ones I have listed in my thread are the ones I can breed, not really taking on other breeding requests as I simply don't have the time to breed anything new or make adjustments. :) Don't know by heart what moves my Murkrow have at the moment? And do you have anything off my wants list by any chance?

Currently only trading for things on my wants list, you're welcome to take on a breeding project for me is there's nothing there that you currently have and you still want my mons on offer. :)
I do have Celebi, Kyreum, Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit,Ho-Oh, and Lugia. Was there anything specific that you wanted with them?

Planning on it soon. Guess that's a no, then?
Just checking, it makes things easier and both parts can feel more secure. ^_^ Feel free to list the ones you do have though (If they're of competitive quality) or say if you'd like to take on a breeding project and I can send you parents to breed from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)