Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please trade me a
Lileep or Cradily with its Hidden Ability - Storm Drain
*If it can have Giga Drain too that will be great!

I do not have a lot to offer with only a Tyrunt with Hidden Ability of note. I also have all fossil pokemon if you need those too

Friend code: 3711-9127-5215

The reason why i am asking for this pokemon is that i am doing a Fossil Run on Pokemon Y

Can someone please trade me a
Lileep or Cradily with its Hidden Ability - Storm Drain
*If it can have Giga Drain too that will be great!

I do not have a lot to offer with only a Tyrunt with Hidden Ability of note. I also have all fossil pokemon if you need those too

Friend code: 3711-9127-5215

The reason why i am asking for this pokemon is that i am doing a Fossil Run on Pokemon Y
I can breed you one. Post on my profile if you still need it

Edit: Lf a everstone.

Last edited:
Looking for the following Pokemon to complete the Hoenn Dex:

Probopass
Crawdaunt
Igglypuff
Wynaut
All 3 Regis
Groudon

Looking to trade/trade them back to fill out spots. Vm me!

(Yes again) can someone clone these 2 for me? Reward is a non redis and a full redis copy respectively

Absol (O + 1)
Ability: justified
Nature: jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: regular
Moves: play rough/baton pass/megahorn/sucker punch
OT and ID: OT Dragonrider ID 13382

Shiny latios (O + 2)
Ability: levitate
Nature: timid
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Pokeball: dive
Moves: defog/draco meteor/psyschock/hidden power (fire)
OT and ID: OT CHEVAR ID 39189

Looking for multiple leftovers. I have these eevees I could trade for them, don't care if the leftovers are cloned.

All are male with wish, yawn, and fake tears egg moves.

31/x/31/31/31/31 modest anticipation in heal ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 modest adaptability in heal ball
31/31/31/31/31/31 careful anticipation w/ curse (shiny)(4th gen rng'd)

Aggron Normal (Lai) lvl 58 Boy 31 IV

Ho-Oh Normal lvl 51 Genderless 31 IV

Shuckle Normal (Chuck) lvl 52 Boy 26-30 IV

Scrafty Normal lvl 66 Girl 26-30 IV

Xerneas (Japanese name) lvl 68 Genderless 31 IV

Wigglytuff Normal lvl 59 Boy 16 -25 IV

Spinda Normal (Spindy) lvl 55 Girl 16-25 IV

Azelf Normal lvl 74 Genderless 26-30 IV

Gyarados Normal (Gya) lvl 68 Girl 26-30 IV

Gengar Normal lvl 75 Girl 16-25 IV

Gallade Normal (Rally) lvl 50 Boy 26-30 IV

Quagsire Normal lvl 52 Boy 16-25 IV

Metagross Normal (Beldy) lvl 56 Genderless 31 IV

Vanilluxe Normal lvl 54 Girl 26-30 IV

Diggersby Normal lvl 54 Boy 16-25 IV

Charizard Normal lvl 87 Boy 31 IV

Jellicent (Pink) lvl 54 Girl 16-25 IV

Heracross Normal (Harriette) lvl 50 Girl 16-25 IV

Poliwrath Normal lvl 59 Boy 16-25 IV

Honedge Normal lvl 1 Girl 31 IV

Talonflame Normal lvl 54 Girl 16-25 IV

Dragalge Shiny lvl 55 Boy 31 IV

Lucario Normal lvl 26 Boy 16-25 IV

Arcanine Normal lvl 21 Boy 26-30 IV

If you want to know about any of them or moves, give me a offer and i will give info.
Sorry to be quoting an old post everyone. I know from trading with you that you probably only understood half of the posts made so I'm going to try to help as much as possible. I know for a fact that you already obtained a 6iv ditto from Most. You also tried to Masuda method a bulbasuar. What you should be really trying to obtain are female spitbacks in cool balls.

To get a female in a cool ball just catch a female with a hidden ability in a ball that matches the Pokemon or any of its evolutions. Or you can join my giveaway in my signature or awiec giveaway. I'm out of town as of now and won't be back till Monday so please don't ask. Awiec is even more busy than I am probably so try to keep the posting to a minimum.

Now about the posting I used to triple and double post. I actually didn't know what that meant for a while and I've seen you do this at least twice. So posting and then immediately posting is double posting or posting two posts in a row. This goes for everyone but when posting on a forums posting 5 word sentences then posting in a texting style probably isn't the best thing to do. You flooded my profile page with so many posts instead of doing that edit your posts.

I know for a fact this has been said but yes your Pokemon don't have a lot of trade value. However, you listed your ivs wrong to. Each stat has an individual IV number. So you need to list the IVs for health attack defense special attack special defense and speed. Something like this works for a format. X/X/X/X/X. That represents health attack etc in the respective order.

I recommend if you take my advice that you make a trade thread that could help you make trades. People in the giveaway forums can help wth giving you spitbacks (breeding rejects basically check the front of this thread for terms and other stuff that can help). Try not to also abuse the giveaway forums like others have. If you need help let me know or just have questions.

Looking for multiple leftovers. I have these eevees I could trade for them, don't care if the leftovers are cloned.

All are male with wish, yawn, and fake tears egg moves.

31/x/31/31/31/31 modest anticipation in heal ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 modest adaptability in heal ball
31/31/31/31/31/31 careful anticipation w/ curse (shiny)(4th gen rng'd)
I've got a couple of spare ones. I assume we still have each other added?

Hey everyone, can somebody help me out by sending a Mewtwonite X my way?
I'd really appreciate it, and I can guarantee a good quality spit-back in return out of what I've got handy (it'll be female, matching ball, good nature, possibly HA, egg moves and 3 or more IVs)

Hey everyone, can somebody help me out by sending a Mewtwonite X my way?
I'd really appreciate it, and I can guarantee a good quality spit-back in return out of what I've got handy (it'll be female, matching ball, good nature, possibly HA, egg moves and 3 or more IVs)
If you still need this in ~4-5 hours, I can send you one. I won't be home for a while...

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks so much :) VM me when you're available although I can't guarantee I'll be awake then, we can do this tomorrow or something? Thanks tho aha
If you still need this in ~4-5 hours, I can send you one. I won't be home for a while...
i can get you in 7 hours and for 3 hrs after that if youre around too. look at us being respectful in public XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)