Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Ball for this Sexy hunk of rock goat/deer thing? :3

Edit: Forgot to put this in intially but, what nature should I go for. Should I go for the norm Adamant/Jolly, or should I be one of those guys that goes for Impish Terrakion lol.

Last edited:
Wait? Karrablast? Are you trying to get the Overcoat ability for Escavalier? If so, I have bred many of those. Some already 5iv.
I was trying to get one with overcoat in a premier ball, but realizing that it isn't available in a friend safari made this dream pop like a bubble. ;)

Last edited:
So while im getting my scatterbug eggs together to send over to my y version to hatch and iv check im trying to think of an OP poke to send over to use on my next playthrough...so im making it a mini giveaway/contest. Leave a message on my profile telling me what you think I should breed and you'll win a copy of it fully ev trained (if its somethin weird include the ev spread in the post).

Examples of what ive done for the other playthrough include a 6iv naive deino and a timid subwisp gastly

Doing a Giveaway on my thread in honor of the Spurs Victory last night, Its post number 7 or so. Once all the Pokemon listed there are taken. There will be a second giveaway with a really special pokemon up for grabs. EDIT PM me do not post in this thread or my thread about it please.

Last edited:
My signature, and also looking for hidden ability hippopotas. And Y megastones, I can't trade you stones back because I'm trying to hoard them but I do have some things you might want.

Giveaway Time!

So after finishing that Muchlax project (baby pokemon, never again) I got that little beauty SV hatched!

Egg moves: Self-Destruct, Curse, Counter, Pursuit
Nature: Impish
IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31

No Redis

So to win this little guy you need to be the first to guess what my first competitive shiny was!
Hint: It's a dual type from generation 5 (Black(2)/White(2))
Leave your guesses on my profile!

Edit: Congratulations to flargananddingle

Last edited:
Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott were never released with their hidden abilities.
Oops, sorry. My bad.
I have a HA sabelye you can have for free :]
Thank you, msg me on the fourms and once I finish labeling my treeckos (I'm IV breeding) I'll trade with you.

I have extra Y Megastones, post on my profile and we can work something out
Thank you so much and just FYI have charizardite Y because I traded my X to the person that gave me the Y, because I plan on doing VGC this year.

looking for a dusk stone and a dratini w/ extreme speed. have a handful of pkmn w/ 5 IV to trade in return.
You can get dusk stones via super training in the pokemon ev training thing with Aegislash once you have maxed out the evs of one of your pokemon.
It will take a while but it is worth it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)