Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you one what do you have to offer?
I dont really have anything to offer right now. just got started with breeding and currently only have 1 5IV pokemon. Is there a specific pokemon your looking for? Im sure i can breed it for you. Currently im working on breeding on breeding an adamant bisharp

LF Adamant or Jolly Darumaka w/Sheer Force. Flawless of course. CMT

Also. Bank is back up in Japan. Hopefully this is a good sign for the rest of the world.

I've got a healthy supply of 5iv Timid Gastly w/ Disable to offload
1x 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, outrage and Crunch (plus a number of imperfect offspring)
1x 4iv adamant Beldum to pass on too.

I am hunting in return for 5iv Bold regenerator Slowpoke
Relaxed Bulbasaur
with Giga Drain as an egg move (Not fussed with the ability)

If anybody is interested in a quick swap, PM me. I'm online for a short while longer. Ta muchly!

i think its an egg move hut i have no clue honestly, if giga drain and drain punch were tms my life would be alot easier
I believe it is an egg move, though it can only be obtained from the Dream World. So that is why I am wondering? I still have not bothered to catch up with all the technicalities between Gen V and VI. So I am not sure if you can trade between the two yet. lol Which is why I asked if it is possible for Lileep and Cradily to have Giga Drain at the moment? : O

I believe it is an egg move, though it can only be obtained from the Dream World. So that is why I am wondering? I still have not bothered to catch up with all the technicalities between Gen V and VI. So I am not sure if you can trade between the two yet. lol Which is why I asked if it is possible for Lileep and Cradily to have Giga Drain at the moment? : O
I believe Cradily gets MEGA DRAIN as an egg move (which is pretty trolly) but not giga drain =P hey, at least it is one of those few lucky pokemon to be able to keep stealth rock when you breed it =P

LF
Flawless Timid Charmander(-ATK/If it's a female I'll trade 2:1)
Competitive Heatran/Latios/Terakion/Landorus/Deoxys-S/Genesect(Will trade 3:1/prefer them legit but if they are p-gen then what ever)

CMT and let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)