Holiday Trading Thread (100+ Species! EV training! Pick-up Pokés) - Closed; reopening TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

teros

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Im interested in sigilyplh slowpoke(regenerator) purlion prankster female pls
i have the following to offer leme know if interested in anything and thanks for reading:
hey im interested in your 5iv ditto i can do multiple 5iv pokemon for it.None of my pokemon are hacked or cloned ditto would be a first lol xD
i have they following that i dont see on your list:(all of those listed are 5ived correct nature and iv spread).
Mareep egg move agility
Meowth
Cyndaquils-I have normal 5iv and perfect hidden power grass ones
Poliwag-I have normal 5iv ones and perfect hidden power grass ones
Electrike-I have normal 5iv ones and perfect hidden power ice ones
Diggersby
Mankey
Scatterbug
Dieno
Helioptile-I have normal 5iv ones and perfect hidden power ice ones
Solosis
Venipede-egg move toxic spikes
Klefki
Swirlix-egg move belly drum
Horsea-egg move outrage
Vullaby-egg move knock off foul play roost
Pancham
eevee-egg move wish
growlithe-egg move morning sun
houndour-egg move nasty plot pursuit sucker punch
drilbur
pyroar-I have normal 5iv ones and perfect hidden power ice ones
larvesta
paras-egg move leech seed
slowpoke
clauncher

CMT for speed boost carvanha and quick feet pooch :D
shuppet ( I don't know why I got like 2 of them already) and ponyta..... I also like that duskskull so let me know if there is something else you want from my thread too...will let you know when I can check with Blazeupe. Oh and I have those 2 pokes in stock so let me know when you can trade.

Aroma Veil Spritzee you saw in my thread for a Rattled Magikarp (any gender) nicknamed Dostoyevsky?
I have it on hand and deal so let me know when you can trade.

teros before we start negotiating I need to know what you want from me? To the best of my understanding you want any gender siglift, any gender slowpoke, and female purrloin (what nature?)? Also you want to offer for a 5iv ditto clone?

teros SCMowns :Since you two are new here I would need proof of credibility like from other sites if I agree to trade with you. Sorry I just don't want to be scammed since I breed these pokes instead of cloning them.

shuppet ( I don't know why I got like 2 of them already) and ponyta..... I also like that duskskull so let me know if there is something else you want from my thread too...will let you know when I can check with Blazeupe. Oh and I have those 2 pokes in stock so let me know when you can trade.

I have it on hand and deal so let me know when you can trade.

teros before we start negotiating I need to know what you want from me? To the best of my understanding you want any gender siglift, any gender slowpoke, and female purrloin (what nature?)? Also you want to offer for a 5iv ditto clone?

teros SCMowns :Since you two are new here I would need proof of credibility like from other sites if I agree to trade with you. Sorry I just don't want to be scammed since I breed these pokes instead of cloning them.
Ill do shuppet ponyta and duskull for Speed boost carvanha pooch and Timid cynaquil I have to breed them all so ill pm you when done

for @blazeupe

I need you to ev train some of my pokemon with annoying spread, my other one just feel like doing 252/252 :p . Thanks and send me a pm to work out a deal

updated with more pokes that I can now breed since I have the appropiate dittos now.

Not completely done .... will finish after nap

shops closed thanks for all the fun and nice people we met ^-^

Currently I am heading back to college and blazeupe is a little too busy to do try and breed all the pokes we have. My breeding section is going to turn into a list of stuff I have/can breed. I will not be taking anymore breeding requests on this thread but I will offer on other user's trading threads.

Might re-open in April we will see its TBD.

Hi there Luneit, are you still interested in the Pokémon you asked for in my thread? =) If that is the case.. I'd like Deino, Male Petilil and Female Sableye? ^^ (possibly Surskit if one of them isn't available..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)