CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 14b - Sprite Poll

Which sprite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
WOW! The spriters on the CAP project are so amazing. There is not a bad set of sprites on the entire slate. I think this is the first CAP sprite poll where every entry is top-notch. I think all the spriters deserve major kudos for their submissions.

I've already gushed plenty about Wyverii's sprites for Kitsunoh. And although there have been some other spriters who made impressive submissions, no one has surpassed Wyverii this time around.

After Wyverii, I would probably go with Aragornbird, KOA, or Headpunch.

Hehe, sorry guys, I thought I had a bit more time =/

I'll vote Wyverii (Or not, apparently being ICBB means you can't vote :A)

It looks to me that either aragornbird and Wyverii are extremely good, everyone else isn't, or both.

Nonetheless, I voted Wyverii because it 'feels' better than the others. I could picture it appearing in an actual game, too.

KoA, Wyverii, Kefka, Wizwum, and aragornbird all have great sprite designs IMO. Because of this, I then ruled out shiny colors, then backsprites. My final vote came down to KoA, because his pose looks more ready to strike than Wyverii's, who got a close second.

I voted aragornbird. Wyverii's is amazing, it's just the colouring...

This may be the most unbalanced poll I've ever seen, to be honest. Wyverii and aragorn together have over 75% of the votes (well earned, of course).

Also, special mention to Vader. He really hasn't got as many votes in this poll as he should.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It came down to KoA and Wyverii for me, and who did i choose? Check the poll results...

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Weeeeeellllllll......

I'm voting Wyverii. If I'm gonna do fucking horrendous I better have my rival bring home the gold.

It's ok, I kinda like my sprite at least and that's all that matters. >:o

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Wizwum, whoever you are, your sprite is awesome. Don't be discouraged by lack of votes. Keep it up!

I absolutely love Dragonzrule's back sprite, but didn't like his front sprite. :(

In the end, I voted for aragornbird, who, in my opinion, has the best combination of front and back sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)