CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 5b - Ability Poll 1

What should be the primary Ability?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to throw my vote towards - speed intimidate (petrify in my mind) every chance i get because i love the uniqueness and the many uses that it has like hurting mixed sweepers and forcing switches on almost all scarfers. Frisk won here but I will vote for - speed intimidate next poll also.

Limber. I wanted Steel/Ground for Thunderwave immunity, and Limber is the next best thing. Having that immunity would help to easily come in on Blissey, and she won't stick around when you're physical.

I can't believe Levitate was put up there. I'm glad people aren't flocking to it.

While Frisk is a very useful move for scouting Pokemon, it normally gives information about obvious things for the majority of Pokemon your scouting (ex. leftovers on blissey, life orb on things that take 10% recoil after every attack, choice scarf on things that outspeed wat they shouldn't normally, etc.) I voted Limber, which gives it the useful ability to come in on the most common status in the game without losing it's wonderful scouting speed. Face it, if this thing gets paralyzed, it's good as dead.

i voted frisk, as it is the best ability for a scout
and I'd like to advocate that there be NO second ability, as it seems that the other abilities (except forewarn) might lead this CAP away from the original concept

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I really love Frisk. So many unpredictable Pokemon can be scouted easily with the ability to figure out their item, and this definitely has the resists to switch in on Pokemon like Salamence and Lucario at least once.

Finally having a decent user of frisk will be nice

...also trace is a bad idea for so many reasons. Esp. if this thing has half-way decent stats.

It's not gonna win but, defensive download
how can you be a scout if you get OHKO, you don't get to see the moves or anything else, while this prevents it.

It's not gonna win but defensive download
how can you be a scout if you get OHKO, you don't get to see the moves or anything else, while this prevents it.
While I support Frisk as the first ability, I would support this for the second ability.

EDIT: On second thoughts, if we have to make CAP7's stats any better than 'quite good', Levitate, Defensive Download and Speed Intimidate would pretty much break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)